save_to_database(session, tables, initializers=None, mapdicts=None, auto_commit=True)¶
Save data in sheets to database tables
- session – database session
- tables – a list of database tables, that is accepted by
Sheet.save_to_database(). The sequence of tables matters when there is dependencies in between the tables. For example, Car is made by Car Maker. Car Maker table should be specified before Car table.
- initializers – a list of intialization functions for your tables and the sequence should match tables,
- mapdicts – custom map dictionary for your data columns and the sequence should match tables
- auto_commit – by default, data is committed.